The new Zebra ZXP Series 3 plastic card printers from ACB offer affordable card printing for users with low to medium volume card printing requirements. Based on the popular Zebra P110 and P120 series, the ZXP Series 3 offers increased direct to card printing speeds of up to 160 cards per hour, field upgradeable encoding and Ethernet interface options as well as increased security features. The ZXP Series 3 printers are highly versatile and designed with ease of integration in mind - providing flexible connectivity options and an SDK for custom applications, the ZXP Series 3 is the best value in its class for printing and encoding photo ID, access control, gift cards, loyalty cards, membership cards and many other types of plastic cards.
The ZXP Series 3 may be compact enough to fit easily on almost any counter space in retail, leisure or hospitality environments, but don't let the size fool you, it's packed full of features that really speak for themselves. Offering affordable on demand card printing thanks to either single or dual sided model options; the ZXP Series 3 range offers contact and contactless (MIFARE) encoding and a secure issuance model which is perfect for secure financial cards. Thanks to EMV certified encoding and optional security features, the ZXP Series 3 is one of the only printers in this format that has a fully lockable cabinet enclosure which features not only lockable access to the inside of the printer, but also to the cards in the input hopper. This means that cards can be printed securely in the knowledge that only authorised personnel have access to any sensitive information. All models in the ZXP Series 3 range come with a Kensington lock to secure the printer to any counter top.
The ZXP Series 3 printers utilise host based image technology which significantly speeds up card printing time by shifting most of the hard work to the host PC, allowing the card printer to focus on printing the actual card. Thanks to the new and improved Zebra i Series ribbons which have been reformulated to enable high speed printing and high performance, cards printed on the ZXP Series 3 now offer improved durability , increased image quality and a faster throughput.
Thanks to enhancements on the ZXP3, the latest model now offers:
- Support for 10-40 mil cards
- New high capacity, eco cartridge support - colour and monochrome
- New Zebra enclosure and design colours
- Improved reliability and performance
- Card feeder design for improved first card feed
- Reduced fan noise level
- Improved monochrome image quality
- Touch print NFC tag for access to on-line printer information
- Dye sublimation/thermal transfer print technologies
- Easy-to-use operator control panel & LCD
- RFID ribbon technology for automatic driver configuration
- Direct to card print speeds of up to 160 cards per hour
- 100 card input hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- 50 card output hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- Colour or Monochrome Printing on various thicknesses of Plastic Cards
- Self-cleaning cartridge system
- Automatic ribbon synchronisation